All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Friday, January 11, 2013

Food Review #37 CLIF Kid Z Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie





As I previously promised, this is the second of the CLIF Bar reviews to come. If you read the my last review of CLIF Kid Z Bar Chocolate Brownie, then you know that it received a 10 in our reviewing scale from 1-10.

But will our 37th food review; the CLIF Kid Z Bar Iced Oatmeal bar be as good or even better than the Chocolate Brownie variety? Let's find out.

I expected for this bar to contain raisins, as many oatmeal cookies do, this made me believe that this product would be inferior to the CLIF Kid Z Bar Chocolate Brownie energy bar. I personally do not like raisins, and many people either love them, or hate them. I hate them.

When I opened the package, I thought I was seeing things; I did not spot any raisins. This product is drizzled with a white, likely vanilla frosting on top. This adds a sweet accent to this bar, and is a unique and delicious touch.

This bar has an authentic, oatmeal cookie flavor. It has a strong oat flavor, and the frosting's sweetness accents it well. But, I notice another unexpected touch. White chocolate chips, this unexpected surprise also adds to the sweetness, and adds a unique flavor to this bar. It still tastes very similar to a real oatmeal cookie.

As with the rest of the CLIF Z Bar line, the CLIF Z Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie bar is certified organic by the USDA.

The frosting and white chocolate chips accentuate the oats in this bar well, and it is a delicious product. It went beyond my wildest hopes, and for that it gets this score. Overall, the CLIF Kid Z Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie bar gets a 10!

This product truly surprised me, and while it may not be my absolute favorite CLIF Bar product, it is one of my favorites. This is a delicious product, and I highly recommend it. Oat lovers, this is a perfect product for you, and I even more highly recommend to you.

Alas, this is not the last of our CLIF reviews, and there will be several more products of their's reviewed in the coming days. Check back here often to see how they fared, and if they will fare as good as these did.

No comments:

Post a Comment