All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Food Review #36 CLIF Kid Z Bar Chocolate Brownie



Ah, an energy bar review. We all knew that this was bound to happen. I have had some bad experiences with these products. Many have dreadful under-tastes, awful textures, and are not good. So I was quite skeptical with the 36th food review, CLIF Z Bar Chocolate Brownie.

When I first opened the package, I am hit with a whiff of chocolate aroma. I glance at the product, and the energy bar does look very similar to an actual chocolate brownie, but will it truly taste like it looks?

In short, yes it does, in fact it may taste better than it looks. When I taste this product, it does taste very authentic, and very similar to an actual brownie. It has a nice, chewy texture. There is some chocolate frosting drizzled on the top, which adds a nice touch. It also adds to the authenticity of the product.

The CLIF Kid Z Bar Chocolate Brownie product is certified USDA Organic, as is the rest of CLIF Kid Z Bar line. This product is also made from whole grains, which is another plus for this wonderful product.

Overall, CLIF Kid Z Bar Chocolate Brownie gets a 10! This will be a go-to for me for years to come, and I highly recommend this product.

I must admit, I was quite surprised with this product, it was quite delicious, and tasted much like a real chocolate brownie. Soon, reviews of other CLIF products shall be posted, and will they be as satisfactory as this one?

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment