All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Monday, February 7, 2011

Food Review #6 Kashi TLC Country Cheddar Crackers

Kashi TLC Country Cheddar Crackers are cheese crackers. They are a nice size; but aren't very cheesy. I found that these crackers weren't that great and were pretty mediocore, compared to other crackers such as Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies, which were in one of the latest food reviews. I don't recomend these crackers unless if you can't find your favorite type. I only buy them when I can't find Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies, which I love! Overall Kashi TLC Country Cheddar Crackers, don't taste like they have TLC in them, but are good to have if you can't get other types(like my favorite Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies.) So these crackers get a 7, because they aren't very cheesy, but they are ok when you can't find other kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment