All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Food Review #11 Hodgson Mill Buckwheat Pancake Mix

Hodgson Mill Buckwheat Pancake Mix is great. I use it very often(that's right I use pancake mix). But I usually do not use mixes for food but, this mix I do. It is easy to make and delicious! Plus it's very healthy because it has buckwheat and whole wheat flour. Which are very good for your health. I love to have these made in a cast iron griddle, topped with organic maple syrup(I like many kinds of maple syrup, I love Vermont's maple syrup). But they're great any way you serve them. I highly reccomend these. And kids love them too! Overall Hodgson Mill Buckwheat Pancake Mix gets a 10! Because these taste delicious, are very healthy, and are a great breakfast, and are great for an Irish breakfast, or a Sunday brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment