All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food Review #2 Whole Foods Market 365 Brand Orange Creme Soda

  Whole Foods Market 365 Brand Orange Creme Soda is very good. With notes of orange and rich creme it is sure delicious. It tastes better than a orange float. It makes you feel like you've taken back in time to an old soda bar. It pairs well with vanilla ice cream, sugar cookies, and much more! It is also all natural and sweetened with sugar!(no H.C.F.S!) But it comes in cans, not bottles and the lining of cans can contain BPA, although I am not sure if 365 brand's does. Overall Whole Foods Market 365 Brand Orange Creme Soda gets a 9 because of the great old fashioned flavor, the fact that its all natural and sweetened with sugar, but it only comes in cans, which isn't bad but I just prefer bottles as my personal preference.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why they dont sell it anymore...it was my favorite. dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for commenting. At the Whole Foods Market locations I have visited in The US, Canada, and the UK they still do carry it. I actually purchased some of it the other day.

    Check your local ones, and if none of them have it, then as them to start stocking it again, you can also do a special order.

    ReplyDelete