All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Monday, March 26, 2012

Food Review #28 Amy's Kitchen Three Cheese Pizza with Cornmeal Crust

It's it really hard these days, to find a good frozen pizza. A frozen pizza, that tastes as good as fresh, and sometimes even better...

This is one of those times.

I went to my local Whole Foods Market, and purchased this pizza,  in the freezer case. I then bought it home, heated it up, and tasted it.

It was love at first bite.

All of the elements that make up this pizza, go absolutely great, together!

The mozzarella gives this a nice amount of solidness, the goat cheese gives it a tangy, nice bite, the parmesan adds sharpness, the diced tomatoes add texture, and the cornmeal crust puts this over the top!

The cornmeal crust, reminded me faintly of cornbread, one of my favorite foods. This pizza is one of the best pizzas, I've tasted.

Period.

This pizza is made with organic tomatoes, cornmeal, and flour, making this a healthy, and more delicious alternative, to other non-natural pizzas, (Ahem, Digiorno).

And, amazingly, this pizza is 77% organic!

Overall, I give Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese Pizza with Cornmeal Crust, a 10!



No comments:

Post a Comment