All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Friday, March 2, 2012

Food Review #26 Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream




When I heard Ben & Jerry's, I think amazing ice cream. So when I heard that the had made "Half Baked", an amazing ice cream, chock full of chocolate chip cookie dough, and brownies, nestled in chocolate, and vanilla ice creams. I knew I had to try it.

So I did. And I was surprised, it beat even my highest expectations. This is definitely in my Top 3 favorite ice creams. I love this ice cream. Though they sound strange together, brownies, and the cookie dough go great together. The chocolate ice cream, brings this to another level, and the vanilla balances out, and lightens the flavor.

This ice cream is great, and I would definitely recommend it, but my ultimate favorite ice cream so far is Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies, which I have also review(in the included link).

This ice cream is a close second to Milk & Cookies, I just love cookies so much, as well as brownies. But I liked the Milk & Cookies.

But still, this Half Baked is great! I would definitely recommend it! Because of all these reasons, I give Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream, a 10

No comments:

Post a Comment