All Natural Food Zone Search Bar

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Food Review #16 Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

This review is on Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Don't we all love ice cream! Vanilla ice cream is an all-time favorite of many people. And many people love cookies. So what's better than having both of those together in a creation called chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I think we've all had cookie dough ice cream, I know I've have. Much ice cream has corn syrup in it. This ice cream does not. This ice cream has a great taste. It is very rich though, so try not to eat the whole pint in one serving.( although it tastes so good it is hard not to.) This great ice cream, and I highly recommend it. This ice cream has some fair-trade ingredients too; such as fairtrade chocolate. This ice cream also has huge gobs of cookie dough in it as well, which are great. I'd have to say, this ice cream is my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream of all time. This ice cream gets a 10, because of it's great taste, fair-trade ingredients, and huge gobs of cookie dough.

1 comment: